Each year, Heritage Hill Nursery, Inc. offers its support to the community for non-profit organizations by way of donations. However, not all donations are given out in the form of a check. Some donations, typically those requested for silent auctions, are given in the form of products whether directly from the store or from the garden center. These types of donations are personally selected by the owners.
Organizations must first meet the following requirements to be considered eligible:
- Heritage Hill Nursery, Inc. does not make charitable donations to for-profit organizations or non-profit organizations using funds for political, religious, racial, or questionable purposes.
- Only organizations that are registered as a 501(c)3 non-profit organization by the U.S. IRS.
- Submit a completed Heritage Hill Nursery, Inc. donation form including a copy of their 501(c)3 tax-exempt status issued by the Internal Revenue Service.
- Requests should be submitted at least 30 days prior to the event to give proper time to evaluate the request.
- Incomplete donation request forms or requests required before the 30-day window, may not be considered.
Completed Charitable Donation Request forms and supporting documentation may be mailed to:
Heritage Hill Nursery, Inc.
5826 S Oak Rd.
West Bend, WI 53095
Heritage Hill Nursery, Inc. enjoys giving back to our community whenever we can, however, due to the sheer number of requests received each year, meeting the above requirements will not automatically guarantee a donation.