Iron Hanging Baskets All 25% Off
With this coupon, take 25% Off All Iron Hanging Baskets!
- When annual beds can be worked, turn over green manure crop such as annual rye in beds for annuals and vegetables. If none was planted, top-dress with compost or rotted manure.
- Remove mulch from spring-flowering bulb beds.
- Container grown or balled and bur lapped trees and shrubs can be planted at any time during the growing season.
- Divide perennials and pot for the PCMG plant sale by the end of the month. This will provide roots time to get established.
- Prune and fertilize all bush fruits and grapes. Fertilize fruit trees as soon as possible after ground thaws but before blossoming.
- Plant rhubarb and asparagus as soon as ground can be worked.
- Remove rose cones when soil thaws. Gradually remove soil mound from around rose plants.